Below you will find all the archived press releases from Broadband Genie. If you are a journalist and wish to receive our releases as they go live, please click the RSS link above or sign up to get them direct to your inbox via the email subscription link on the right.
- 12/08/2009 : The British public's love-hate relationship with broadband
- 17/07/2009 : Mobile broadband fails miserably to live up to consumer expectations
- 01/07/2009 : Downloading one TV show abroad could cost more than your whole holiday
- 24/06/2009 : Looking for broadband? It's best to research and compare independently online
- 27/05/2009 : Broadband Genie Road Trip Awards winners unveiled
- 07/05/2009 : Latest speed tests show consumers are confused by broadband deals, while the internet is anything bu
- 08/04/2009 : IWF hits back at censorship and secrecy claims
- 18/03/2009 : Broadband Mystery Shopper: BT and Sky promise best consumer customer support
- 27/02/2009 : Enjoy cheap mobile broadband while you can, warns Broadband Genie
- 17/02/2009 : Credit crunch broadband: five ways to save
- 11/02/2009 : Broadband speeds: Are you getting what you pay for?
- 04/02/2009 : Be wary of 'free' laptop mobile broadband deals, warns Broadband Genie
- 27/01/2008 : Broadband speed and service are key complaints, says Broadband Genie
- 01/01/1970 : Take YouTube on your dream holiday for £1,000 per hour