Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- I could walk to the moon faster than Tesco could send an email to my next door neighbor , also modem constantly dropping out and changing NAT type because it just fancies a change of ways to make me rage
Avoid this I know they're cheap but you really get what you pay for
- Hi Jen,
I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way. Could you please confirm whether this issue has been resolved now or not?
- I am thinking about going with this company. Has any one got a good word in favour of this company
- I cancelled after placing an order within days 11days before it was due to change over.they took over my account anyway and blamed open reach .i then had to wait 14 days for it to be changed back .in this time I was left with no internet they promised they would not take money from my bank account .They did ,they refused to refund until I sent copy of my bank statement ,proving it had come out ,and they... more>
- PATHETIC, Avoid it, worst service you can get. Ordered a house move request, 15 days and engineer visit is done and still no sign of Broadband. I have spent hours on costly PHONE CALLS. You will reach customer care in 30 min waiting time and then customer care people will transfer your calls 5-6 times and in end some one will hang up. FRUSTRATED !! .... Please avoid. I will now have break contract and... more>
- As a Business , an internet connection is very important to us . We placed an order with XLN on the 14th January .2015
As of today 27th February 2015, we are still without an internet connection .. Although XLN can not supply this service to us , They threaten large cancellation fees ..
Needless to say , we have cancelled with them and have no intention of us paying any cancellation charges .
See you... more>
- EE is simple appaling! The product was completely mis-sold, with installation timescales promised that it later transpired were known to be incorrect. Customer service is extremely bad. I strongly advise everyone to steer clear...
- On the 5th of January I placed an order with BT on their website (Broadband and Calls). I was particularly attracted to this offer because of the Sainsbury s gift voucher that was being offered as an incentive to sign up (Either 75 or 100). Having received confirmation by email, it was said that everything would go active on the 28th. That date arrived and I hadn t received my equipment.
- Possibly the WORST customer services I have ever encountered together with the worst service - DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR LINE RENTAL UPFRONT - I MADE THAT MISTAKE, TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. YOU WILL BE FAR FAR BETTER OFF IN THE LONG RUN. I'm currently in dispute with them and am using the Ofcom ombudsman service -CISAS- but they (EE) even appear to be ignoring them. Dreadful Dreadful service.
- Unless you want internet service delayed for a month and spend everyday dealing with their CSR who also don't know what is going on...