Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Well what can i say, like other EE customers on here. I can only describe the service as appalling, No words can describe the frustration of trying to get an issue resolved with customer/Technical service. I can not recommend this company to my worst enemy. from the slow broadband / dropping out to non existent customer service, Cant wait for my contract to run out to get a decent broadband provider. i... more>
- I don't even know how to put my experience with EE and their customer service into words.
I cannot for the life of me recall how many times I've had to call them over the same issue.
For your own sanity, AVOID!!!
Do not get sucked in by their supposedly low prices.
You are not getting a bargain as you will be getting unbearably slow speeds for what you are paying. You will also be making up... more>
- Nothing but trouble since moving house. Was lied to and told fibre was available at new address. Talk talk claimed we had to start on basic then upgrade to fibre, another lie. We now have the worst speed ever and the modem is always red and needs switching off then back on. Sent us a new modem, nothing changed. Fraud team investigating over money taken out of account and talk talk couldn't explain why.... more>
- Spent 3 weeks trying to get an engineer out. When I managed to book one he did not turn up. Waited another week and had a visit and was told it was fixed. In this time internet dropping out for days at a time or so slow unusable. Still not fixed. Rang call centre again who refused to request another engineer to visit as we were 'long line' i.e. rural. Had broadband for many years at this address so why... more>
- BT customer service is the worst service I've ever experienced.
BT are unable to deliver to Internet speeds they boast about
BTs wifi signal continually drops and when challenged BT inform you that they can "not guarantee" the wifi signal.
I would urge you not to purchase products from this company.
- Can t even fix a fault with their own equipment
i have had to take many days off work, and still the fault with thier equpment is not fixed. they continue to take money for a service they are not providing, and as i have lost so much money sitting at home waiting for an engineer to visit if they actually turn up, they claim they have a photograph of my front door to proove they visited, this is contrary to... more>
- The most awful broadband provider ever!! Shoddy customer service and technical dept useless if u can understand them. And they have a cheek to say they are fast and reliable how ofcom allows these jokers to run a business is beyond me!!
- Having been a customer of Orange since there inception and never had a problem with service or their amazing customer service, since the merger or whatever it is with EE it has ALL gone horribly wrong.
Both Mobile and Home Broadband provision customer call centre staff dont appear to know what they are doing and cant understand half of what you say. Managers of technical support that give you a customer... more>
- Both my phone and broadband are provided by TalkTalk business,
I didn't sign up with TalkTalk, my services were provided by pipex (fab company) but I ended up here through acquisitions.
On Sunday afternoon (2nd Nov 2014) I noticed my broadband sync was intermittent. On checking my phone I could just about make out the dial-tone hidden within the clicks hiss and pops. I could dial out but on answer couldn't... more>
- Well, I switched to EE from Plusnet when I moved houses and Plusnet did not want to offer me anything interesting. A 131 cashback offer from one of the cashback sites made the decision quick. Switchover done on time, albeit with four weeks' waiting for BT engineer's visit (world standard is 3-5 days, in some 3rd world countries they connect you the next day). Cashback received, happy :) But barely 5... more>