Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Hi Sarah,
The checks that you had to perform are mandatory. If an engineer is sent out and they find that the issue could have been resolved by performing these checks, you would receive a charge for the call out. We try to ensure that our customers avoid this. If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After having no broadband or phone connection for a week I tried ringing to ask for advise, no luck as the only numbers I can find are for the offices which are closed all weekend. Great help that is! Then today was on hold for 12 minutes (although a free phone number) I gave up as it would cost too much. I then decided to email, to which I had a reply (which didn't offer to ring me direct to save my... more>
Nigel, if you have any issues or queries, please do contact send an email to email@example.com.
Bill, I believe that your issue has now been resolved. If it has not, please contact us at the above address.
Helen and Malc, please send your account details to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this for you.
- I took on fibre optic up tp 38mbps with talk talk and after months of letter writing engineers visits I get a download speed wired of around 20 to 23mbps. Talk talk say they dont guarantee a higher speed and its my considered view that they miss sold me the package so rather than keep letter writing and wasted phone calls to their indian call centre I will be looking for a better provider who does care... more>
- I've contacted Primus countless times by email to which I've had no response.
- What a terrible company, didn't get a connection for weeks after ordering, then it didn't work so I took time off work for a BT engineer. It worked for a few days then stopped again. I have refused to make any payments and raised a complaint but received no satisfaction. Meanwhile I keep getting bills, and a threat to cut off my service which will be clever of them as I am not receiving any. Their customer... more>
- I'm a new customer I've contacted Primus countless times by email to which I've had no response, and have rung the helpline that they have never answered, I still can't get on to my email, none of the passwords work, and I have now been locked out of the account. I have been unable to access my bills and yet Primus are happily taking money from my account and I have no idea what services I am being charged... more>
- Once again I see that Primus have asked only certain customers to contact them so that they can sweet talk them into staying!
As I am an ex-customer who had to leave because of their incompetence, staff lying who go back on their words and leave a mentally disabled lady with no lifeline facility even though the bill was fully paid up to date, they do not want me to contact them!
THIS WILL HAPPEN TO... more>
- Hi Allan and Tony,
I apologise for the experience you have had with our customer service. Please could you send your account details to email@example.com so that we can look into your cases and provide a resolution.
- Booked them in december, gave up waiting, cancelled or tried only the guy who took ,my order would not cancel it, money was taken out of my account. Have been pestered with loads of emails, phone calls, letters ect demanding more payments even though i have explained that i don't even have any of their products. They are the worst i have ever had to deal with, please everyone ask them for the contact details... more>