Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Hi Alan,
I am very sorry to hear about this.
Just a quick update to all new customers, when you place an order with us, if you request for a new line installation, a new telephone number will be assigned. This is sent in an email to all customers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Make sure you make it VERY CLEAR that you want to keep your existing phone number, two days after the switch over day, a friend told my elderly friend that she could not contact us, Primus had changed her phone number without telling her, nothing. Primus say it was her fault, she asked for a new number, she did not. Primus did not even tell her the new number, we only found out by accident. Nothing they... more>
- Avoid Talk Talk like the plague. Their customer service is appalling, far more trouble than they are worth. Lost count how many times the service went down, and 3 months after leaving them they still owe me money...
- BT tell lies.
My hub broke, BT said it would take 2 days to get a new one, 3 days later when I asked where it was they said that the minimum time is 5 days - of course working days!
Despite that I have just signed up my Dad, 93, to a BT phone, broadband and TV package. Everything went fine until I tried to get the free sport - there were no channels showing. To cut a long story they had sent the wrong... more>
- I wish I could afford be broadband as it has best reviews.. Sadly I cannot work due to health and talktalk is only option with value line rental and cheapest broadband and TV.
I moved in, in June.. Talktalk said there will be no charge for new line and no charge for tv engineer and 5.50 off bills for 6 months for joining at promotion.
BT set up the line.. They stayed for hours saying "the... more>
- Hi Ian,
Many thanks for the positive comments, if you do have any questions or queries, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issues you need help with, please send your details to email@example.com and I will investigate the problems for you.
- BT, even if they managed to cancel an offer by delaying the BT infinity service, was giving me a good service with 74mb connection but it was around 46 pounds a month... too expensive for me in this period
Few days after passing to TalkTalk (and paying 120 pounds as advanced line rental) , TalkTalk sent me a sort of contract stating a not mentioned in the website 30 pound one off charge for Fibre -... more>
- I have been with EE for 7 months now and overall the internet is ok when its actually connected, when i first became a customer I pay 20 a month for fully unlimited internet and it started well i had internet for 2 weeks with no speed drops or any problems, but then the internet would drop out a few times a day then after a month it was dropping out every 2-3 days for an entire day this went on for 3... more>
- The times I've spoken to Primus ( 1 a few times around 22 months ago, when I was moving home from N Wales and wanted to continue with service once I was settled into my new home), 2 and 3 as described in a post I made on 30/10/13 at 21:21, they have been friendly and polite.
I have not yet added broadband service, and I wonder whether that's where things may have gone wrong for you, Sharon...
Phone the support number given to you and ask "how do I setup online accounts". You will be put into a good queue that tells you how long you have to wait, unlike BT who tells you "your call is important to us" and leave you thinking they have all gone to the pub.
Their online accounts are excellent in detail except missing a usage meter to let you see how much broadband you have used -... more>