Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Would not touch them ever again. Celebrating going to another company. Brodband provision is ok but their accounting is abysmal. Customer service is not very helpful.
- Many, many, many years using BT dialup then broadband now fibre. I have noticed a big improvement since the early days of exceedingly frustrating so-called support. They are now, I think and hope, beginning to get it right. Support is pot luck but at least it is now possible, sometimes, to get real help on the phone from an English speaker. Fibre speeds are pretty much as expected unlike the old ADSL... more>
- After receiving the contract price increase letter I phoned to cancel my contract. I was informed by Virgin that it would cost me 150 to cancel the contract as I had 8 months remaining and that the price increase clause was written into the contract.
I would encourage anyone who is not happy with their contract price increase to be wary as if you do not accept Virgin will lie and try to use the threat... more>
- WARNING DO NOT JOIN EE HOME BROADBAND
Awful service constanly dropping speeds unable to load simple web pages or stream Movies, Patronising Indian tech advisers with little or no knowledge of anything they talk about, They do not listen to what you are saying and constany talk over you.
3 months of this unstable service had to pay 130 to cancel early so I could go back to sky Broadband.
EE Broadband... more>
- After reading all the negative reviews on this website about EE, I was a little worried as I ordered the standard broadband package without any research (silly me!). However shortly after the order, I was sent an email and a letter with the estimated date my internet would go live. The router arrived 2 days before the estimated completion date. 2 days later, I received a text that my broadband was live... more>
- BT fitted a new line for free which seemed excellent. Speeds were 28MB with a low ping.
Fast forward 3 months, my sync is suddenly locked to exactly 20000Kb, ping is terrible (35 when previously 8 to UK servers).
I try over and over to speak to BT, being told someone will contact me and that they are chasing the fault. After weeks of chasing them they finally get back to me and say there's no fault... more>
- I've been with this broadband account since it was Freeserve back in 2000. Then it become Orange , now EE. That's when my problems started . I'm paying for 18mb , but actually getting 0.23 ! Can't download anything , takes forever to up load even a photo , it's like going back to the days of dial up ! Been in contact with Tech , and was instructed to unscrew the main phone box and plug the router directly into... more>
- last week i signed up for ee thinking i had a good deal-maybe not then?
- EE have left a busy house of 5 people without internet for two months. We are still not connected and they have changed the activation date again for the third time, without so much as informing me.
Do not touch this company for anything other than 4G, they should not be in the broadband business.
- Having received a letter informing of yet another price hike I decided to get rid of the never used land line and the M tv (which has one less channel than free view).
I was told that for 50mg BB the price would be 25.50 pm.
A few days later I contacted them to arrange this and was given a price of 31.50 pm, I told them I had been offered 25.50pm and they adjusted it to that price.
A couple of... more>