Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- It is mentioned that Plusnet have a set answer. Tend to agree. They act more like some council jobsworth thana private company
- Do not order with Plusnet - so far we've spent over 40 on phone calls chasing them and taken three days holiday from work to wait at home for installation and we still haven't got things properly installed. I never really bother to post reviews like this, but the service has been so bad with Plusnet - and I'm so infuriated - that I'm posting this. What follows is boringly detailed, but I'm putting it... more>
- Awful. I didn;t even go through with getting it in the end - loads of problems getting order/set up sorted, not helped by poor communication from them about it - they cancelled my order without telling me, leaving me waiting for it to be switched on! Equally poor customer service and repeated, long and expensive calls - I've chosen to pay a bit more but get decent service.
- Fuel broadband sames decent enough for the price that they are wanting.
- I caught off guard one of their call center team, by asking at the start of the call who do you put first. The caller or yourself. The reply was myself and my job. For the rest of the thirty plus minute call when this reply was brought up he was in denial about what he said.
Plusnet have a standard response for any question. That is we need to log you in before we can answer that. Not only that... more>
- Worst customer service so far. They (ISPS) generally have bad customer service anyway, but TT this today really pushed the envelope. I am not even with them. I was just thinking of joining.
a)Listen and allow the customer to explain why the telephone call. Then get the caller to repeat what has been said as the person was not listening and pretending that they were listening.
b) Do not do what the... more>
- I've been trying to get a fibre connection issue resolved for 2 weeks. Daily calls to people who cannot communicate in English, 6 BT Openreach no shows, and one very big headache. Avoid EE as if your life depended on it.
- Do not use Tesco broadband, i had it installed last week and have already made arrangements to go back to Virgin. Painfully slow internet, drops out all the time, wifi on my phone loses connection when i,m in another room. Its like having dial up internet from the 90s
- Jim - there can be a number of reasons for poor speeds, and while I know you see Plus.Net as the problem, they (and all the others) are likely to have Openreach engineers involved with the work - so it's outside the ISP's control to a big degree.
When I first had broadband after moving from one place in N Wales to another, the broadband was at 160 kBps (0.16 Mbps) and if it rained, I lost all broadband (and... more>
- My poor depressed husband signed up to a £73.99 a month 'deal' with them and he only makes about 5 calls to ANYONE in a month! I'm thoroughly disgusted with them and how they took advantage of a person with emotional problems!!!