Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
I am not 'Peter of Merseyside' but I am someone who like him is also NOT an employee of Primus and am fed up like him with moaners and complainers who can't read a contract and so we comment often saying Primus ain't bad at all, indeed they are far far better than any other providers I've sadly dealt with.
- Don't do it this is the worst services ever customer services are s**t ,they lie to you and past the buck to different departments internet services kept going down had to keep resetting the modem your be a mug if you join this service
- AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Customer service is hilariously bad and comparable to buses in the way that i was going live with broadband and phoneline on 20th jam, sornt the follwing weeks calling in to see why i hadnt reciebed router, finally recieved 4 ee routers on 19th february. They even took the direct debit for first months bill.
Gaining quite a reputation round here. One bloke on our street was waiting 3... more>
- Saga of tesco - I have had six engineers - one specialist all from BT/ also independent / the problem is down load speed /fine during the day hard wire test to BTwholesale is about 9mb/from 1600hrs it gets slower throughout the evening/can't watch films to much buffering /total rubbish with customer care and technical help / problem since dec 2013 /still ongoing / I know what it is the throughput /... more>
- My advice is not to get involved with EE or Orange their customer service is dreadful and the way they behave as a company beggars belief. They make promises that they don't keep, they take money that they are not entitled to and seem to rely on dirty tactics to get their revenue rather than providing a service that is worth paying for. Don't go there, you will regret it.
- Hello "Peter on Merseyside" (or should I say Primus broadband employee in charge of posting positive reviews on social media sites in an attempt at balancing out all the negatives....amIright...?!)
If you were in deed actually a customer of primus (and not an employee) you would have received e-mail notification form Primus last week informing all customers that prices are rising from April '14 and... more>
- Peter and Simon,
We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our services and thank you for leaving positive feedback. If you ever have any queries or issues, contact us at the address provided below.
Pippa and Matt,
I apologise for your dissatisfaction with the services provided. If you would like us to help with any issues, please email your account details to email@example.com
- Matt - perhaps you can post a link to the information saying they are putting their prices up.
(In any case, price increases are permitted, so not sure why you think it's possible to just "walk away" from a contract!)
For myself, I have a far lower monthly cost than I would with other firms (and no need to pay a year in advance to get the reduced price, either), so unless the price has gone up... more>
- S I am back again !! Finally i have moved home had to wait a couple of weeks to be put back on phone etc, Initially as I said there was a working phone line in my new property which New Call wanted 59 activation fee for a new line ??? to be put in.??? Long story short my previous threads expalin that i had different people telling me that i will have to pay it, then i wont etc. finally i am told iWON'T... more>
- Been with Talk Talk for 6 months and it's packed in 5 times. The Indian call centre is a joke they will keep you on for an hour or more at a time going through a script of questions and answers. Eventually I complained to head office and got a direct line to their Belfast office where a nice Irish lady was able to deal with the prioblems fast. Always phone her now and things get done quick. The BT man... more>