Latest broadband reviews
- Dave " expensive, lame service "
Sorry, what's expensive about it, and what's lame ?
I might have tried the Virgin Media service (if they served this road, but they don't... 50 feet away on the next street I'd have the option at least)...
Plus.Net line rental can be reduced to the equivalent of 10.49 per month if one pays 12 months up front (similar to BT, TalkTalk and others). I'm with Primus... more>
- Not sure why you've had a delay (though not long ago it was taking Openreach a month to do new installations with or without broadband, for both residential and business!)
If broadband is that important, might be worth a second line from Primus with their broadband for two quid a month (6 months half price).
Like Plus.Net, however, you have to commit to their line rental too (same true for TalkTalk, Sky,... more>
- Dear David,
In order for Newcall Telecom to be able to deal with your complaint we do require your account details. As yet you have not emailed our team. We have asked you to do so on many occasions. Their email address is online newcalltelecom.co.uk. I feel that your postings regards your contract, Ofcom and whether material detriment is financial or other is just delaying your query being... more>
- EE have the worst costumer service I have ever experienced. there call center is in India and full with unprofessional people that don't now anything about technical support, are rode and don't listen to anything that you are saying. When I called them about an issue I was asked my mobile no. I gave it and the agent repeated a completely different no. I told her that she got it wrong and told her my... more>
- My internet has finally been working great having had much issues with a bad service. I hardly ever use my landline, but tonight when i tried to use it, I was surprised to find that it was dead. No dialling tone.. Nothing! I obviously have a connected phone line hence the internet connection, and i tried removing the filter from the wall and plugging the phone in direct.. Still nothing! I now have to... more>
- Ian - Guilty, I would like to say no. But Newcall may disagree. What happened originally is that I took advantage of a poorly worded, for the company clause, that gave the opportunity to terminate the contract. Of course Newcall did not like this, but I get the message from their response that they were aware of the clause as anyone who came along and did what I did would be bluffed with the "we will... more>
- Paul Spencer my condolences, you have obviously made a very bad and expensive error in your decision going with Plusnet. Trust me I to was sucked in by the lies, empty promises and apathy of their inept customer service. I believe you have a two week 'cooling off period' to get out of your contract especially before you have received any service. For the love of god walk away, you will be pulling your... more>
- Dear David,
We would be happy to speak to you offline. We have continually offered our email address so that you can deal with one person and they can go through your complaints and queries but you do not take us up on this offer but continue to post your views and complaints online.
To be able to go forward and resolve these matters we ask for the last time that you email us with your account details... more>
- @david, I continue to astonished and see that Primus has not solved this dispute - they must be losing many prospects reading these posts - I worked in a service center and this would be taken off-line using a single dedicated contact point for you and fixed. Are you the guilty party? I don't know but interested to see the final outcome mate