Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Terrible service. My broadband speed with plus net is 0.2MBps and I live in the middle of a large town. I cancelled and was charged an extra £48.00. All my neighbors have fast speeds.
- I recently switched to EE and 3 weeks or so done the line I have cancelled my contract. The internet was only working about 40 of the time and issues with the phone line. Whilst I accept that problems occur with any operator, what was not acceptable was the 'service' that they provide - or complete lack of it! I made countless phone calls to their Indian call centre - most of the operators do not have... more>
- I had 1to1 , T-Mobile ,EE
I tell you, that today I am going to change this s**t EE.
The reason is - it's 5am and I have never had any " content
Just wanted to watch porn...hmmm hmmm
15 a month for 4g.....mmm.mmm.
- Having just left TalkTalk for Sky, I can honestly say that the stability of my broadband connection is now like day is to night. After multiple heart-sinking calls to TalkTalk's technical support (you just know that each time you dial the support number you are embarking on at least a 1 hour journey through the same scripted questions) I was prepared to discard the final month of my pre-paid line rental to... more>
- I am profoundly distressed by the fact that Sky has yet to resolve the dropped internet service for the past 2 days! Surely the highly technically skilled looking after their core business should understand the serious knock-on their delay has on other businesses??? What's the strategy or back-up plan for paying customers other than 'wait it out'? Or is the legal team working out damage control, in the... more>
- I ordered Plusnet's Unlimited Fibre Extra package with their phone line via the Plus.net web site and selected the option to have a new phone line installed in addition to my existing TalkTalk line.
Plusnet charged me for the installation of the phone line, but then tried to migrate the existing line. I only found out about this when TalkTalk emailed me to ask me why I was trying to migrate my phone line... more>
- The worst experience ever. internet connection is very bad. I changed my broadband service now. if any body is thinking of joining EE please DO NOT.
- Where do I begin?
Unable to set up an email account through Windows Mail.
A technical helpline which can only be found after searching online.
Connection problems during the four months I was with them.
Clueless Indian call centre staff who promised me on four occasions my problem will be resolved within 72 hours. It wasn't.
Being disconnected on the same day as receiving a letter wrongly telling... more>
- Dreadful, very slow speeds, drop outs and a customer service who simply have no idea. They are cheap because the service is cheap. Small tip....if you stand your ground and insist that they put you through the UK they will, its a struggle but they can put you through to a UK based adviser
- My broadband contact with SKY was up,and I was looking for a new deal for broadband and weekend calls .
I saw a online offer from PlusNet , 1.99 a month for 12 months, signed up online, that was the easy bit.
A few days later I phoned Sky to get a Mac code,they asked why I was leaving and I told them it was purely to save money.
They then offered to let me keep my same deal but with the broadband for... more>