Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- EE is the worse network provider I have dealt with. My connection suddenly was slow and could use internet for almost a month. Been on the phone with EE basically every day to try and sort it out. I finally lost it and asked to cancel my broadband but a member of the cancellation team said ahe will put me on Fibre which will give me a better service. So they will have to transfer my plan to fibre which will... more>
- Hi Paolo,
I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with your line. If you would like us to look into these issues, please send your account details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi Ian,Moaning minnies,!!! Primus tried to bill me for 86.00, I indemnified it. Then the tried to bill me foor,wait for it,........ 917.00, they bounced this DD, back and forth , yes , times incurring me 60.00 bank charges, and then, when I first signed up with them I had a limited packagage, of 17.00, after the 2nd month,I got DD'ed 35.00, not vey economic,So I says I'll go unlimited, which Im... more>
- EE has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. The incompetence, rudeness and level of apathy from Customer Services was unbelievable.
I signed up for landline and fibre broadband deal, which was going to save me around 20 on my BT bills. In hindsight, I had a few misgivings about the customer services at the beginning as rep's, were having difficulty pulling up my details. However I let... more>
- I switched from a BT service to EE's Home Broadband after seeing a great deal online.
Problem 1 - On my first bill I had been charged 5 more than the price stated in the deal. I had to call and get this fixed. They said this was because I did not have another EE service like mobile, however the original deal stated I did not have to be an EE customer already to get this deal.
Problem 2 - I was... more>
- Persuaded to join DST and was happy with what i was told on the phone. Due to go live on 27/07/14 yet no router was delivered so called to question this. Now they saying no work has been done i.e no order placed as there needs a 40 charge to keep my number which they tried contacting me about on my home phone. No call EVER received and no message on answer phone. Pointed this out and then its they sent... more>
- Hi Ian,
I'm very glad to hear that you are enjoying your services! If you are ever to experience any issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Hi Mark,
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. if you would like these to be looked into, please send your account details to email@example.com
- @Harveyabo - I would threaten them back with OK you do that but I will take you to the small claims court to get that money back. Believe me, look at the user agreement, there is plenty that plusnet is making you do that is not in the user agreement. For instance making you answer questions before they will deign to do anything for you. They will - and are - trying to hold you to the user agreement -... more>
- As written on talktalk, I have noticed a trend where isps are charging an extra traunch of money at the beginning. Like talktalk, plusnet is charging 5.00 for a service that is forced upon you (this case a call package). You have to have it at the beginning although you can cancel it in the first month. Why do you have to have it but are able to cancel - of course to get a little bit more money from... more>