Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- been with BT 2 years, and the improvement on EE is amazing. good reliable service, although it can be slightly more expensive you do get what you pay for and the wifi hotspots has saved me a great deal on my mobile data. good call centre staff and extremely quick response with engineers for a fault i had at the start, was even offered goodwill free service for a month after a 2 day delay. would recommend and... more>
- Ok so I run a computer cpompany and did a terrible thing TRANSFERED TO EE so far from the get go it has been a sham to say the least, BAD CUSTOMERSERVICE is one thing but total INCOMPETANCE is something altogether worse!
So I was with talk talk (no angels themselves) and went for EE to help reduce outgoings and low and beholdf no notification of an activation date! But BAM I come in to work and NO... more>
- I have never, ever, been so frustrated by a complany as EE. The contact centre promised to provide a smooth re-connection from Tiscali on 6th October. This never happened. Apparently, ..'Openreach had seized my phone number' & the order was cancelled on 30th September. No-one told me this from EE. I had to find out by calling 6 days later when we had no landline nor internet/broadband connection. Since... more>
- Hmm where to start.
I opted on 21st August 2014 to upgrade my Orange mobile as it was old and unreliable. EE shop stated that as I had a contract with Orange for mobile and broadband(thought they were the same) then I would need to start again with EE and they were "kind" enough to offer a mobile/home phone/broadband package at a lower cost than the original Orange mobile/broadband and BT home phone deal... more>
- EE customer service is abismal! Had to wait nearly 2 months for broadband to be installed. The first problem was due to EE not being able to transfer the number however I was not contacted to tell me this! The 10 working day connection period then had to be reset for installation as it was a new order. This happened again and I was the one who had to call. The staff had no power to do anything and put... more>
- The whole EE broadband changeover has been extremely stressful. I would avoid at all costs and can not wait for my contract to end. I was told the changeover would be within hours, I was without broadband for 11 days! I have been billed incorrectly and everytime you need to call them you are on hold for ages trying to get through. I rang the customer services at 6.45 pm last Friday was on hold waiting... more>
- Signed up to sky on the 13th of October with the 2 years free broadband deal. Waited a week and no router so I rang SKY, for them to tell me I only signed up for TV...After an hour of them trying to sell me some kind of internet deal that would cost an arm and leg I decided to cancel it all together. Then they made me pay a further 10 pound for the service I had received GREAT! So I have an appointment made... more>
- I changed from PlusNet to EE in June via Money Saving Expert (MSE) website to save money & the promise of a 120 Amazon voucher after 3 months. After providing the MAC code, changeover went smoothly for both Broadband & landline on the dates agreed. After the usual initial 5-7 days, broadband speed was same as PlusNet (which was same as BT which I had before that)- about 14-17Mb d/l 1Mb u/l. EE has... more>
- I have plusnet at my office and has been ok, they used to be really good over the phone at customer service but I have noticed them slip a lot.
I opted for their fibre service when I moved home, unfortunately could not get virgin fibre optic which I would have back without thinking twice, virgin was installed at my previous house and ok at times there was the odd outage but virgin connection speeds and... more>
- I have recently set up Mobile Broadband with EE (60 min's ago). During the call I was advised that I could get a 50 off my mobile phone. At the end of the call I had to get my details verified. But the verification person had no idea regarding the Mobile discounts. So I went online and tried to use the chat facility, but the person advised that they had no knowledge regarding this discount. I then phoned... more>