Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Signed up to sky on the 13th of October with the 2 years free broadband deal. Waited a week and no router so I rang SKY, for them to tell me I only signed up for TV...After an hour of them trying to sell me some kind of internet deal that would cost an arm and leg I decided to cancel it all together. Then they made me pay a further 10 pound for the service I had received GREAT! So I have an appointment made... more>
- I changed from PlusNet to EE in June via Money Saving Expert (MSE) website to save money & the promise of a 120 Amazon voucher after 3 months. After providing the MAC code, changeover went smoothly for both Broadband & landline on the dates agreed. After the usual initial 5-7 days, broadband speed was same as PlusNet (which was same as BT which I had before that)- about 14-17Mb d/l 1Mb u/l. EE has... more>
- I have plusnet at my office and has been ok, they used to be really good over the phone at customer service but I have noticed them slip a lot.
I opted for their fibre service when I moved home, unfortunately could not get virgin fibre optic which I would have back without thinking twice, virgin was installed at my previous house and ok at times there was the odd outage but virgin connection speeds and... more>
- I have recently set up Mobile Broadband with EE (60 min's ago). During the call I was advised that I could get a 50 off my mobile phone. At the end of the call I had to get my details verified. But the verification person had no idea regarding the Mobile discounts. So I went online and tried to use the chat facility, but the person advised that they had no knowledge regarding this discount. I then phoned... more>
- It is mentioned that Plusnet have a set answer. Tend to agree. They act more like some council jobsworth thana private company
- Do not order with Plusnet - so far we've spent over 40 on phone calls chasing them and taken three days holiday from work to wait at home for installation and we still haven't got things properly installed. I never really bother to post reviews like this, but the service has been so bad with Plusnet - and I'm so infuriated - that I'm posting this. What follows is boringly detailed, but I'm putting it... more>
- Awful. I didn;t even go through with getting it in the end - loads of problems getting order/set up sorted, not helped by poor communication from them about it - they cancelled my order without telling me, leaving me waiting for it to be switched on! Equally poor customer service and repeated, long and expensive calls - I've chosen to pay a bit more but get decent service.
- Fuel broadband sames decent enough for the price that they are wanting.
- I caught off guard one of their call center team, by asking at the start of the call who do you put first. The caller or yourself. The reply was myself and my job. For the rest of the thirty plus minute call when this reply was brought up he was in denial about what he said.
Plusnet have a standard response for any question. That is we need to log you in before we can answer that. Not only that... more>
- Worst customer service so far. They (ISPS) generally have bad customer service anyway, but TT this today really pushed the envelope. I am not even with them. I was just thinking of joining.
a)Listen and allow the customer to explain why the telephone call. Then get the caller to repeat what has been said as the person was not listening and pretending that they were listening.
b) Do not do what the... more>