Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- I have just cancelled my phone and broadband with PlusNet. Apparently because I am moving to Virgin and do not need a MAC code I will be charged 30 as in the contract. I only cancelled on Saturday yet I am already received veiled threats of Debt Collectors if I haven't paid the 30 by 4th August. I think this is sour grapes!!!!
how dare you leave us!!! They have blown any chance of my returning to... more>
- Hi Steve H,
I'm sorry you feel this way about our service.
At NewCall Telecom we pride ourselves on providing the best Customer Services available.
Please can you email me your account details or full address including postcode to email@example.com so I can have a look at exactly what went wrong during your signup process and make sure this does not happen again?
- Signed up for money supermarket deal for 12.50 line rental, they changed it to 13.99 the same day when contacted told me it was my fault and to sort it out with money supermarket asked to cancel was told i couldn't and would have to pay for the full 18 month contract after numerous phone calls and emails got contract terminated by quoting the 14 day cooling off period.
some staff at customer services talk... more>
- Take care if you don't know how long you will be living in a property.
I was told prior to contract if they could not provide the service when I moved the contract would be cancelled with no penalties.
Surprise Im moving they cannot provide virgin service and have charged me £166.66!!!!
- Blimey, glad i found this page, as for all of you that think your stuck there is a contract that you pay for a service if your not getting it they have broken there contract, simply tell them in writing, copied and recorded delivery you are canceling there contract on the grounds they are not complying with the terms, in that they supply you a service, let them threaten to sue but stick it out, youl find... more>
- Hi Nigel,
Is there an issue I could help you with?
- About 4 years ago i posted a crappy review for plusnet when really the speeds i was getting were due to location and not plusnet. My villiage has finally been upgraded to fibre after 10 years on 2Mb. Plusnet have done me proud so far, on time for the instal, clean and proffesional, although 78Mb im only pulling nearly 60Mb wireless. Yet to test hard wired.
So to be honest Plusnet actually are a damn... more>
- After a terrible experience using a tesco phone and broadband service( two weeks with no phone or broadband) a recent line breakdown uncovered that their technical support could only be contacted through the line which was down and they didn't reply to my emails, so very reluctantly I decided to search for a new provider. I had been using t-mobile for many years with no real problems, so EE must be the... more>
- sky is the waste thing that happened to house ever seen we got sky they moved all of the movies site and i presonly feel like soon or later they might move YouTube, stuff that we like there moving it and this why i don't like sky broadband
- So fed up trying to deal with this company! Just get passed from pillar to post. I had a great deal but was told price would increase substantially after 6 months but if I called after the 6 months they'd give me either the same or better deal. I did so and was told they'd have to cancel my contract which would take upto 24 hrs and they'd call me back to arrange this new deal. No call! I called them... more>