Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- BT customer service is the worst service I've ever experienced.
BT are unable to deliver to Internet speeds they boast about
BTs wifi signal continually drops and when challenged BT inform you that they can "not guarantee" the wifi signal.
I would urge you not to purchase products from this company.
- Can t even fix a fault with their own equipment
i have had to take many days off work, and still the fault with thier equpment is not fixed. they continue to take money for a service they are not providing, and as i have lost so much money sitting at home waiting for an engineer to visit if they actually turn up, they claim they have a photograph of my front door to proove they visited, this is contrary to... more>
- The most awful broadband provider ever!! Shoddy customer service and technical dept useless if u can understand them. And they have a cheek to say they are fast and reliable how ofcom allows these jokers to run a business is beyond me!!
- Having been a customer of Orange since there inception and never had a problem with service or their amazing customer service, since the merger or whatever it is with EE it has ALL gone horribly wrong.
Both Mobile and Home Broadband provision customer call centre staff dont appear to know what they are doing and cant understand half of what you say. Managers of technical support that give you a customer... more>
- Both my phone and broadband are provided by TalkTalk business,
I didn't sign up with TalkTalk, my services were provided by pipex (fab company) but I ended up here through acquisitions.
On Sunday afternoon (2nd Nov 2014) I noticed my broadband sync was intermittent. On checking my phone I could just about make out the dial-tone hidden within the clicks hiss and pops. I could dial out but on answer couldn't... more>
- Well, I switched to EE from Plusnet when I moved houses and Plusnet did not want to offer me anything interesting. A 131 cashback offer from one of the cashback sites made the decision quick. Switchover done on time, albeit with four weeks' waiting for BT engineer's visit (world standard is 3-5 days, in some 3rd world countries they connect you the next day). Cashback received, happy :) But barely 5... more>
- Signed up for Mobile Broadband using an Osprey. Service is so intermittent its basically unusable. Contacted EE Technical Support and was raised to level 2 then level 3 as they agreed there was a connection/speed problem. Was advised they would call within a week. No call, so called them back, now they are saying its in hand but there is no time scale to getting the problem fixed, could take a year! but... more>
- For the second time in 8 months I have been let down by the incompetent Virgin Media again, I ordered broadband and waited in all day 9am to 5pm as Virgin Media uses the most inefficient companies to deliver their modem. The modem arrived at 4pm, I started the setup process and rung Virgin To activate they said internet would be up and running in 20 mins. 30 mins later still no internet rung Virgin and... more>
- been with BT 2 years, and the improvement on EE is amazing. good reliable service, although it can be slightly more expensive you do get what you pay for and the wifi hotspots has saved me a great deal on my mobile data. good call centre staff and extremely quick response with engineers for a fault i had at the start, was even offered goodwill free service for a month after a 2 day delay. would recommend and... more>
- Ok so I run a computer cpompany and did a terrible thing TRANSFERED TO EE so far from the get go it has been a sham to say the least, BAD CUSTOMERSERVICE is one thing but total INCOMPETANCE is something altogether worse!
So I was with talk talk (no angels themselves) and went for EE to help reduce outgoings and low and beholdf no notification of an activation date! But BAM I come in to work and NO... more>