Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Connection fails daily
Indian call centre for technical can't understand
Allow 30 minutes plus if you want to speak to them
Make it impossible to grange supplier and get refund even after only 2 weeks of service
Don't expect to get your problems resolved
- Terrible service, I ordered and never got a word back. I hope they don't contact me anymore they are hopeless. The phone is not answered. Where are these people?
- After 10 years of shoddy speed internet, terrible customer service and average prices I finally decided to call in to get a MAC code to transfer away.
I spent 55 minutes on the phone to Orange (EE) before they'd agree to let me leave their broadband service. I was put through to their retention department without my permission where I had to say no 5 different times, in 5 different ways to a rude, overselling... more>
- OMG!! I wish I had read all these reviews before locking myself into a contract with EE. I have spent nearly every day for a week trying to get through to the Customer Service/techinical support to sort out my rubbish phone line and no internet. They pass you from department to department and then the line gets cut off. So after that I have no choice but to redial and be held endlessly on the queue again.... more>
- bt are a waste of time they tell lies about the prices also took payment twice from me I rang lots of time to complain never get the same person always someone saying something different avoid if u want less stress in your life canceled contract and gone elsewhere a lot cheaper
- Plusnet is horrible. Every time you want to speak to them, you have to wait AT LEAST 30minutes to get through. We have had 5 (!!) engineers coming to our house (5 days we had to take leave and lost money) and when the 5th one came he was in in 5 mintues and did not understand why it was so difficult for the others..
We got some compensation but losing so much time, money and patience is hard to compensate. We... more>
- I have have 2 mobile phones and have been a customer since 2009. I have ee broadband and home phone at my home since April 2014 paid upfront for the year. and a 2nd broadband and phone at my office since August 2014 On 15th January I called and explained to both Shannon & Samantha that my office was closing on 23rd January and asked if I could have the phone line moved to my home. I was advised that as... more>
- Absolutely disgusting behaviour from customer services. Typical overseas useless staff. Slow broadband speed and connection. Once they get you in a contract they don't have any after care service!
- TT The worse company you will ever deal with, all call centers are in another country, they have no clue what so ever as to what they are doing they ask the same questions over and over again, after nearly 2 hours on the phone to these idiots I had my say and hung up, It should be against the law for companies to put call centers in other countries, I hope that talk talk goes bankrupt because by god they... more>
- Worst customer service I have ever had the displeasure to deal with.
We moved back home and decided to take our Infinity service with us, which we were told would be a completely seamless process. They cut my mum's service off quite happily but didn't set the Infinity up - eventually telling us that we would have broadband again one month after they had cut us off.
If I hadn't called them upwards of... more>