Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- I left Talk Talk after just 4 days, when they blocked my phone no. after trying to report a problem. Thereafter, they agreed to talk to me 'but not about the problem.' Since; six-weeks of threats and runaround, demands for amounts of money they appear to have plucked out of the air and cannot substantiate when I ring them.
They are obstructive and evasive, and, in at least ten contacts, include three letters... more>
- I spend a couple of months in the UK at a time for business reasons, and need internet during that time. I got it through a dongle with a phone SIM in. 30 days cancellation, they said. The line was very good. I've previously used T-mobile and paid in advance with no problems.
So 30 days before leaving the country, I called to give notice. The person on the other end the line switched me to a plan with... more>
- Had BT Engineer call on 4 occasions over the past 2 years for the same problem. ie poor connections a extremely variable speeds. Will have to call them again. I keep telling them there's a problem with the junction box on the telegraph post outside my house but they ignore me and try something else which never works!!
- I was persuaded to move to EE fibre broadband as part of a phone upgrade. I should have left well alone. The package of up to 38mbps has not been fulfilled and rarely indeed do I receive anywhere near 32mbps. Mostly the tested speeds lie in the range of 11 to around 28mbps. I wasn't told that EE severely managed traffic, but these speeds are often outside the evening hours they impose this.
I had absolutely... more>
- Personally I've had no problem with Virgin, just upgraded my package and my internet speed rarely drops below 120mbs and off peak hits the advertised 150mbs. it pays to haggle, I got this and and a £15 reduction in my bill
- Used Tesco Broadband since August '13. From the word go has worked perfectly. Is it Fibre optic fast? No, but it is a solid 10mb (speed checker tested). I do get the impression the customer service leaves a little to be desired but quite honestly the (provided)router/ISP has been the most reliable I've ever used out of Sky, Virgin and AOL. I was based in Reading area.
- Just to say THANKS to all who took the time to write reviews regarding EE broadband, thanks to you guys i think i swerved a curveball! was about to leave fibre optic deal with BT a happy customer for 18 months, (i was only tempted because of the EE price plan) sometimes its not always worth forgoing customer service etc on a promise of a monetary saving. I caught out EE with their first lie due to an... more>
- I didn't have any problem with mine. Everything has been done in time and works properly.
Looking at the previous comment, hopefully for me everything is fine and I don't have to deal with their customer service.
However I'm going to move into in a new house soon and I'm dreading moving the broadband there.
- Bloody disgusting we ring up a call centre worker hangs up we report on facebook. Then next day ring in again and we are told we will be compensated !, then when it's eventually fixed you say you don't count weekends even though we are paying for those days and you don't count the day I reported here and the same day your call centre worker hung up. Then today I explained my mum has been with you decades and... more>
- AVOID!!!!! signed up 12 days before leaving sky so thought i would have plenty of time for them to set it up how wrong was i long story short i have now been without broadband for 6 weeks no apology or contact from ee like i said avoid at all cost cheap prices for a cheap service