Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- I was persuaded to move to EE fibre broadband as part of a phone upgrade. I should have left well alone. The package of up to 38mbps has not been fulfilled and rarely indeed do I receive anywhere near 32mbps. Mostly the tested speeds lie in the range of 11 to around 28mbps. I wasn't told that EE severely managed traffic, but these speeds are often outside the evening hours they impose this.
I had absolutely... more>
- Personally I've had no problem with Virgin, just upgraded my package and my internet speed rarely drops below 120mbs and off peak hits the advertised 150mbs. it pays to haggle, I got this and and a £15 reduction in my bill
- Used Tesco Broadband since August '13. From the word go has worked perfectly. Is it Fibre optic fast? No, but it is a solid 10mb (speed checker tested). I do get the impression the customer service leaves a little to be desired but quite honestly the (provided)router/ISP has been the most reliable I've ever used out of Sky, Virgin and AOL. I was based in Reading area.
- Just to say THANKS to all who took the time to write reviews regarding EE broadband, thanks to you guys i think i swerved a curveball! was about to leave fibre optic deal with BT a happy customer for 18 months, (i was only tempted because of the EE price plan) sometimes its not always worth forgoing customer service etc on a promise of a monetary saving. I caught out EE with their first lie due to an... more>
- I didn't have any problem with mine. Everything has been done in time and works properly.
Looking at the previous comment, hopefully for me everything is fine and I don't have to deal with their customer service.
However I'm going to move into in a new house soon and I'm dreading moving the broadband there.
- Bloody disgusting we ring up a call centre worker hangs up we report on facebook. Then next day ring in again and we are told we will be compensated !, then when it's eventually fixed you say you don't count weekends even though we are paying for those days and you don't count the day I reported here and the same day your call centre worker hung up. Then today I explained my mum has been with you decades and... more>
- AVOID!!!!! signed up 12 days before leaving sky so thought i would have plenty of time for them to set it up how wrong was i long story short i have now been without broadband for 6 weeks no apology or contact from ee like i said avoid at all cost cheap prices for a cheap service
- @BTCare No phone line & internet for 5 days and no compensation!What a rubbish service Top price too!may go plus net it's half the price!!!!
- signed up and service went active on Aug 4. Knew there was a settling in time but DID NOT expect to get a d/l speed of only 0.21mbps Have made so many calls to Indian tech help centre. Am now having to reboot router every 30 mins yet they say there is no problem and also told, if I leave, not to expect refund of line rental paid upfront. Avoid this company at all costs.
- About 3 weeks ago my BT broadband started dropping out been through customer service/several hours of testing/engineer failing to turn up/threats that I will have to pay 130 because the fault is caused by my equipment/cabling/trees/vandalism. Last night the guys in Bangalore phoned in response to my text replying to the BT here engineer coming - only he/she didn't. No explanation. Have a promise that... more>