Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- I am profoundly distressed by the fact that Sky has yet to resolve the dropped internet service for the past 2 days! Surely the highly technically skilled looking after their core business should understand the serious knock-on their delay has on other businesses??? What's the strategy or back-up plan for paying customers other than 'wait it out'? Or is the legal team working out damage control, in the... more>
- I ordered Plusnet's Unlimited Fibre Extra package with their phone line via the Plus.net web site and selected the option to have a new phone line installed in addition to my existing TalkTalk line.
Plusnet charged me for the installation of the phone line, but then tried to migrate the existing line. I only found out about this when TalkTalk emailed me to ask me why I was trying to migrate my phone line... more>
- The worst experience ever. internet connection is very bad. I changed my broadband service now. if any body is thinking of joining EE please DO NOT.
- Where do I begin?
Unable to set up an email account through Windows Mail.
A technical helpline which can only be found after searching online.
Connection problems during the four months I was with them.
Clueless Indian call centre staff who promised me on four occasions my problem will be resolved within 72 hours. It wasn't.
Being disconnected on the same day as receiving a letter wrongly telling... more>
- Dreadful, very slow speeds, drop outs and a customer service who simply have no idea. They are cheap because the service is cheap. Small tip....if you stand your ground and insist that they put you through the UK they will, its a struggle but they can put you through to a UK based adviser
- My broadband contact with SKY was up,and I was looking for a new deal for broadband and weekend calls .
I saw a online offer from PlusNet , 1.99 a month for 12 months, signed up online, that was the easy bit.
A few days later I phoned Sky to get a Mac code,they asked why I was leaving and I told them it was purely to save money.
They then offered to let me keep my same deal but with the broadband for... more>
- I have sign up with nasty people first email I received wrong phone number I called 4 times customer service person said they don't know what happen and transfer the call to another waiting for 55 minutes again said my refereance number not work he transfer again I am fed up I hang on like this I am calling every day my phone bill charged nothing had happen. I advice please do not sign up with ee at all.... more>
- Signed up for 38mbs fibre optic broadband and after two months highest speed as been 10.5. EE sent a BT engineer who could not find a fault with the line. He tested his laptop via the Bright Box 2 and got 10mbs. The secong Bright Box two wa delivered and still only 10mbs. Had go through the same script for three weeks to get another engineer come out. Conclucsion Bright Box2 doesn't work and neither doe... more>
- We changed over to Plusnet from Sky which went very smoothly. We have been with them over a year now and not really any problems. Always get someone from customer service at least speaks english. I was thinking of switching somewhere cheaper but seeing the reviews especially EE I will give it a miss. If it works fine.........
- Shocking customer service, day 3 of trying to get my broadband set up. First advisor sounded like he hadn't a clue what he was doing. The second wrongly advised me on the connection. Two call backs i have been expecting neither actually been received. Costing stupid amounts on phone bills. Definitely wouldn't recommend ee at all. Perhaps try training your advisers. Your review page maybe wouldn't look so... more>