I'm trying to fill out the survey and it keeps jumping to the comments section of this page!
Competition: win an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot
While it may not be quite as important as gas, electricity or even water, broadband is now considered a vital utility for homes, to the degree that it can have an impact on sale and rental prices.
A report by the London School of Economics noted an average house price increase of 3% when broadband speeds doubled, and Savills found that when it came to letting homes in rural areas 70% said that slow broadband was a constraint.
We’d like to find out more about your experiences with broadband and moving home, and in return for completing the brief survey below you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of two awesome prizes worth a total of £250.
Amazon has just this month launched the UK versions of its Echo devices. These clever gadgets are voice-controlled assistants which can perform a wide variety of actions with simple vocal commands. From skipping tracks and loading playlists in Spotify to requesting the football scores to managing a smart home, all you need to do is say the trigger word and Echo will activate and begin listening.
One prize winner will receive the top of the line Amazon Echo. In addition to voice controlled connectivity this includes a powerful omni-directional speaker with 2.5-inch subwoofer, which you can also use as Bluetooth speaker.
Two runners up will receive an Amazon Echo Dot. This compact model offers the same voice controlled functionality but omits the larger speaker to more easily fit in any room in the home, and it can be connected to external speakers via Bluetooth or 3.5mm cable.
The competition opens on the 19th September and closes on the 10th October. To enter the prize draw simply complete the survey, and don’t forget to provide a valid email address or Twitter handle at the end so we can get in touch if you win.
By entering this prize draw you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- One winner will receive an Amazon Echo. Two winners will each receive an Amazon Echo Dot.
- Exact model is subject to change depending on availability.
- No cash alternative.
- In order to be eligible for the draw a valid email address or Twitter username must be supplied in the survey form.
- Winners will be selected and notified by Twitter or email within 30 days of the closing date.
- Open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over.
- Entry via the survey form only.
- One entry per person
- Not open to employees of Genie Ventures Ltd.
- This promotion is operated by Genie Ventures Ltd, Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge, CB4 3DN.
Hi James, not sure what would be causing that, it's working okay here. Can you try using a different browser?