Regularly switching broadband providers is one of the best ways to save money on your broadband bill, letting you take advantage of new customer offers and special deals which can include free gifts and a year or more of discounted pricing.
But many people have been with the same provider for years, and could be paying over the odds for their broadband as a result.
To find out more about this topic we'd like to know when you last switched, and how you found the experience. And in return for answering the brief survey below you'll be entered into a prize draw to win a share of £200 Amazon vouchers!
This competition opens 2nd January, and closes on 24th February. To take part in the prize draw simply complete the poll, and provide an email address or Twitter name at the end (so we can get in touch to send your prize, your details will not be used for any other purpose). One person will win £100 worth of vouchers, and two runners-up will each receive a £50 voucher.
- One winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher. Two winners will each receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
- Vouchers will be delivered by email.
- No cash alternative.
- In order to be eligible for the draw a valid email address or Twitter username must be supplied in the survey form.
- Winner will be selected and notified by Twitter or email within 30 days of the closing date.
- Open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over.
- Entry via the survey form only.
- One entry per person
- Not open to employees of Genie Ventures Ltd.
- This promotion is operated by Genie Ventures Ltd, Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge, CB4 3DN.