We're giving away £200 of Amazon vouchers, just in time for Christmas! And all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is take a couple of minutes out of your day to complete the survey below.
Basic knowledge of online security is vital. Failing to secure our various accounts and services properly can expose private data, or even result in a financial loss. But how much do you really know about staying safe online? That's what we'd like to find out about in this poll.
In return for your time, we're giving away £200 of Amazon vouchers. Complete the survey, and we'll select three winners; one person will receive a £100 voucher, and two runners-up will each receive a £50 voucher.
This competition runs from 25th October until 2nd December. To have your chance at winning you'll need to provide a valid email address or Twitter handle (only so we can get in touch if you win, it will not be used for marketing).
- Terms and conditions
- Competition is open from 25/10/19 - 2/12/19.
- One winner will a £100 Amazon voucher. Two winners will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
- No cash alternative.
- In order to be eligible for the draw a valid email address or Twitter username must be supplied in the survey form.
- Winners will be selected and notified by Twitter or email within 30 days of the closing date.
- Open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over.
- Entry via the survey form only.
- One entry per person
- Not open to employees of Genie Ventures Ltd.
- This promotion is operated by Genie Ventures Ltd, Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge, CB4 3DN.