It's nearly time for our annual home broadband survey, and we want to know how your provider managed in 2019. If you've enjoyed exceptional speeds and winning customer service, now is your chance to highlight your ISP, and maybe help win them an award. Or perhaps you've been faced by a lacklustre performance and want to make your disappointment known.
Our home broadband survey combines the experiences of real users with thousands of speed tests, to show which ISPs lead the way in various categories and help guide new customers when they're comparing offers. So make your opinion known by completing the survey below.
And if having a good rant and/or rave while helping your fellow broadband users wasn't enough of an incentive, the survey also comes with a chance to enter a prize draw to win an awesome Nintendo Switch Lite games console worth £200!
The competition is open until the 3rd of February 2020. To enter the prize draw all you have to do is complete the survey and provide an email address or Twitter handle at the end (this is only so we can contact the winner, it will not be used for marketing).
- Terms and conditions
- Competition is open from 3/12/19 - 3/2/20.
- One winner will receive a Nintendo Switch Lite console. Exact model is subject to change depending on availability.
- No cash alternative.
- In order to be eligible for the draw a valid email address or Twitter username must be supplied in the survey form.
- Winners will be selected and notified by Twitter or email within 30 days of the closing date.
- Open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over.
- Entry via the survey form only.
- One entry per person
- Not open to employees of Genie Ventures Ltd.
- This promotion is operated by Genie Ventures Ltd, Carlyle House, Carlyle Road, Cambridge, CB4 3DN.