Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- talk talk are a COMPLETE waste of time and money. Never resolved anything properly in 18 months. At present a telephone line you can hardly hear on when talking and internet speed of less than 1.0 (IN THIS DAY AND AGE) - the the price is the same when they KNOW they cannot provide the speeds you are paying for 5 miles from the exchange
managed to swap our telephone line to cable phone number for 4... more>
- Got moved over from Virgin dumping their copper lines; the shoddy move over (ignored e-mails as usual just propaganda) left me thinking my identity had been stolen; cancelled the direct debit. My attempts to contact them, first to tell them I had cancelled the DD and then fix my error, were frustrating - but once done they have been helpful, though mistakes keep happening. Which brings me to why I hate... more>
- I can't even comment on speed or reliability because we requested internet in May of 2015, and just now on July 28th has Sky finally gotten a line put in at our house. It has been a nightmare, and I haven't been able to see my new husband's face in two months.
Matt requested a Sky connection in May, and it was going to take them over 15 days to get a tech out to set up a line to our new townhouse which... more>
- EE the WORST EVER broadband!!!!
- Absolute crap going back to BT only connects when my tablet is sitting on top of router can't use home phone cuts off internet!! Utter rubbish slow as hell!!
- I too am having the same, with my broadband and landline. I advised of my house move on the 4th June, we were moving on the 4th July.... I had a date of 6th July for an engineer to come out. I confirmed on the day that they were coming, I booked half a day of my precious works holidays and guess what, no one turned up. No one had the decency to tell me. I had two further appointments no show, and it... more>
- Hi liz i went to bt full fibre and had no problems at all hope this helps
- moved from Sky as i could nt afford the monthly bill signed up to Tesco in January 2015 things seemed great at first until i purchased a Openview box which runs off the internet and the trouble then started nearly every program were watching starts great then the scrambling starts or the picture freezes and now keeps getting no internet connection on my PC and my laptop,or the internet runs that slow It... more>
- Had Virgin for 2 years - some days it works, some days it doesn't. Im currently giving up on it - while i do sometimes get 40mb connection the general experience is poor - in particular it seems like they have a lot of optimization for certain sites since latency is very bad on many sites.
- I have had Virgin 50 Mb broadband contract with for a year now, in North London. I have been unable to use internet several times a week, often for a whole day. Every time I complain I get one explanation or another, but it is unfortunately not solved. They do not even come to check, probably because they know what the problem is.