Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- So 2 months ago I decided to make the biggest mistake by signing up for home broadband from an EE store who told me at the beginning of may 2015 where they and I arranged for on engineer to come to my house and install my broadband on the 11th of may between 8:00-13:00 so I took the day off work to find no one was turning up until the 5th of June which I was not too happy about then come the 5th of June... more>
- i had brought a powerful gaming pc for new gta 5 on pc
only to find out ny mum was getting tesco wifi she said "it will be fine i only want it for videos" and it cant even do THAT. Now she's (to use the word) "pissed" just stay away
- Everything Everywhere should change their logo to "Nothing Anywhere"! Totally useless. After being with this "service" since Freeserve days and all its mutations I've had enough. My speed is now down to 0.3Mbps! - slower downstream than up!! I can't stream even musical tracks from iTunes or Spotify without re-buffering every few seconds. Not fit for purpose.
- I would be very careful before choosing fuel broadband!!!!!
I was with primus(fuel broadband) in 2013. During which time the broadband was very very bad! It kept cutting off regularly every 2-3 minutes. I contacted the company numerous time to attempt to fix the issue however it was never resolved and I therefore requested for my contract to be cancelled. Despite requesting this it was never done, I... more>
- Shocking customer service, unable to sort broadband issues after months of trying well me trying!! and trying to charge an early exit fee for the terrible service. Customer service do not return calls or reply to emails.
Wish I never heard of them ! Beware do not use go elsewhere.....
- Our internet is super slow with a lot of packet loss and high ping it is suppose to be low if it's 3mbps.
And it keeps disconnecting every morning 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Please fix it! The site isn't loading completely.
- Trying to cancel my order I placed just this morning with talk talk for broadband and not reading reviews before hand tried which are 90 percent bad .. There calling service says it's closed but states there open from 8-8 .. Can anybody recommend another way I believe they are near impossible to get in touch with 🙈
- What more can I say... EE is total waste of money and time. First problem was after purchase the broadband- in shop they promised it will start after few days- it took around 16 days to start the connection. Then after 3 months of using it started to be slow, sometimes no connection for 2-3 hours 3 times a day. But the real problem started after moving house. We moved in on 12.06, 19.06 the engineer has... more>