Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- Terrible company I had them install my phone and broad band a few years ago....I never got broadband so I canceled within the cooling off period.
They then said I owed. them £70 for canceling threatened me with court orders so I paid for a service I never received
I found this disgraceful so hit back via a solicitor and got my money back leave well alone
- WARNING PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP TO EE WARNING
My flatmate and I recently decided to sign up to EE Home Broadband and EETV. We were of course very interested in such a competitively priced TV and entertainment package.
Having spoken to a couple of friends, who had heard very negative comments about EE in general, I was a little wary so had a look online, including this very Facebook page,... more>
- I was unhappy with the service at my previous ISP and transferred to the PlusNet ADSL broadband ( line rental). As the deal I got was practically like getting broadband for free, I was worried that I might end up locked in a contract with poor service.
Well, I need not have worried. The transfer to PlusNet was smooth. My main computer is Linux-based so I had to manually set up my router which was... more>
- Further to my previous review post I am now unhappy to report that after 2 months of messing about I finally have my superfast fibre connection that I signed up for...oh wait, no it's actually ADSL and..gosh...2Mb download speed....what a joke...EE is absolutely atrocious...AVOID AT ALL COSTS.....never should have switched from Plusnet.....pure snake oil
- just so so unhappy!!...they are rubbish
- Avoid EE at all costs.
Was absolutely fine, great internet speeds and never needed to ever call them...until we decided to move.
I read on their website it could take 4 weeks, so we let them know long in advance. Finally got the switch over date to be middle April. They said we'd be connected that day as they'd sent out an engineer to connect it that morning. Midnight came and went, no internet. Called... more>
- ee what a joke they should be closed down for being not fit for purpose appaling customer service palmed me off with no broadband and crackling phone line for 3 weeks and still no closer to being fixed so cancelled as out of contract and stopped direct debit avoid these clowns at all cost just read every email here they all say the same thing it some shape or form
- After having an eviction from my sharing house, we all had to leave so I asked BT how much I would've faced to close the account earlier than the contract end. I've been told TWICE, in 2 different calls, that it would've been 30. The third time I called to close the account and I've been asked 93 plus a very arrogant advisor asking me why I was leaving and how stupid I was. I called another couple of... more>
- Hi David,
Has your issue been resolved since you called in? :)
- Ohhh gawd ..I am now past my 14 day cool off period & my broadband has dropped from 17 to below 8 ...surely if everyone is right something should be able to be done?