Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0203 0928 871 or we can call you >
- ee customer services are completely rubbish I brought an ee eagle tablet from the Blackpool church st store on sun 24th Aug 2014 at 3.50 pm it cost me 209.00 pounds it is rubbish on ee alone its cost me to top up on ee 270.00 Pounds to much I bet it does'nt cost the queen that much to top up if she has a mobile on any network ee does'nt want to leave the network they are soft soaping me buy giving me... more>
- Leaving EE after 14 days - they now have only a 7 day cooling off period, but t be honest I was so sick of the lack of consistency of their service I had to cancel. When I was on to support I managed to get 3.75mbps (rural area) but about half an hour later it went back down to less than 1mbps download )often dropping all together or below 0.4mbps). Just paid the cancellation fee to get rid of them and... more>
- i am happy and relieved to have read the above reviews as i was about to change to EE this has saved me a lot of stress,i wont be going anywhere near EE and thank all the reviewers for their comments and wish them a better time soon.
- have been with EE since freeserve days - mainly because can't bear hassle of losing business email address. Have today finally got upgrade to fibre connected. To be fair, they have done everything they promised, itemised details of charges/upfront/discounts etc emailed immediately - you do need to read these, folks! - new router arrived next day. Slight delay - for which they apologised - in upgrade, but... more>
- The worst company I have ever dealt with.
Messed up our original order and left us with no internet for 3 weeks ( at which point I changed over to sky broadband). told account would be closed with no charges as they had messed up the order, 6 months later I received a letter from a debt collection agency for 551.85 owed to orange home services. So mad that words cannot describe it, permanent blemish on... more>
- DO NOT USE EE.
Agreed to contact providing fibre broadband. The speed is 50% of what I was promised. Phoned to cancel but had to pay£400.
- Where do I start! Had been with TalkTalk at an old property and had no issues. Moved to a new address and they said that transferring to a new address started a new contract and they sold me the package with TV services. Been in the property for over a year now and Broadband speed frequently drops to as low as 0.05Mb. On a good day it would peak at 2.5Mb, but very rare. Spoken to the Technical Dept who... more>
- Very slow speeds with plusnet, was getting 3 times the speed with sky. Service is terrible, they are interested in fixing anything or even being apologetic about not providing he speed stated when i joined.
- I already have a post about how unhappy I was with EE customer service, after being very frustrated about my lack of landline and low broadband speeds, both have now been resolved and EE have compensated me with 2 months free service which I thought was a nice gesture considering my services were off for around 3 weeks
I believe if a company does a good thing that should be spoken about on here as... more>
- I have 3phone contracts and 1 home broadband .
But they treat me like s**t . I lost internet , i was calling them for tree days nobody pick up , after they pick up , told me to wait 7 days after 7 days again 7 days . They are the worst company ever