Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0203 0928 871 or we can call you >
- I despair - I was paying BT £40 a month for broadband and phone. Went to EE for something like £27 a month. But it is just so slow, downloading stuff, buffering, I turn the pc on and off, I turn the wifi on and off and it doesn't make a difference. Yet when I check the speed I'm supposed to have it claims its fine. What to do next.
- The worst customer service I have ever encountered. Their call centre staff have no idea what is going on. Their different departments do not communicate with one another. Endless phone calls repeating the same story, as the last person didn't bother to write down any of the notes that I expressly asked them to. We are coming up to our 5th week and still no working service. DO NOT consider them for your... more>
- So 2 months ago I decided to make the biggest mistake by signing up for home broadband from an EE store who told me at the beginning of may 2015 where they and I arranged for on engineer to come to my house and install my broadband on the 11th of may between 8:00-13:00 so I took the day off work to find no one was turning up until the 5th of June which I was not too happy about then come the 5th of June... more>
- i had brought a powerful gaming pc for new gta 5 on pc
only to find out ny mum was getting tesco wifi she said "it will be fine i only want it for videos" and it cant even do THAT. Now she's (to use the word) "pissed" just stay away
- Everything Everywhere should change their logo to "Nothing Anywhere"! Totally useless. After being with this "service" since Freeserve days and all its mutations I've had enough. My speed is now down to 0.3Mbps! - slower downstream than up!! I can't stream even musical tracks from iTunes or Spotify without re-buffering every few seconds. Not fit for purpose.
- I would be very careful before choosing fuel broadband!!!!!
I was with primus(fuel broadband) in 2013. During which time the broadband was very very bad! It kept cutting off regularly every 2-3 minutes. I contacted the company numerous time to attempt to fix the issue however it was never resolved and I therefore requested for my contract to be cancelled. Despite requesting this it was never done, I... more>
- Shocking customer service, unable to sort broadband issues after months of trying well me trying!! and trying to charge an early exit fee for the terrible service. Customer service do not return calls or reply to emails.
Wish I never heard of them ! Beware do not use go elsewhere.....
- Our internet is super slow with a lot of packet loss and high ping it is suppose to be low if it's 3mbps.
And it keeps disconnecting every morning 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Please fix it! The site isn't loading completely.
- Trying to cancel my order I placed just this morning with talk talk for broadband and not reading reviews before hand tried which are 90 percent bad .. There calling service says it's closed but states there open from 8-8 .. Can anybody recommend another way I believe they are near impossible to get in touch with 🙈