Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0203 0928 871 or we can call you >
- TERRIBLE!!! The Norton that you get with the boradband deal is a con. I tried to download it but because I have the latest version of the Mac, it won't download and it's not compatible! They don't tell you that wehn you order with them. I've been on the phone to them now for over an hour and been passed to every foreign speaking numpty available, also very rude ones!! Don't waste you time and energy with... more>
- XLN "Slammed" my phone line and are trying to charge me for doing so. Lost my contract with my previous supplier,and could only rejoin my original company after two weeks. Avoid XLN at all costs. Watch out for their 'cold calls' trying to get you interested in them
- Do yourself a favour. Avoid at all cost. Absolutely the worst customer service ever.
- I am a call centre worker who work in ee new join team this comment is not ee in a good light I here to reveled every thing.
We do I begin I work them job until I find something better cause my first day on the phone I almost quit the job I have work other call centres which were better ee use 8 systems to make broadband and landline order which I think is wrong , all people working in ee new join campaign... more>
- Disgraceful, incompetent completely unsympathetic and unreliable customer service! Worst customer service in my experience of 25 years! Would never go with them again. Customer care definitely not one of their concerns. You are treated as a number, not a customer.
- I joined talk talk 14feb 2014 had nothing but problems since then tv no reception kept freezing phone line not working no help when called rude staff the ones that you could understand.broadband has never worked was told by them if I cancel I have a fee to pay. would never recommend them to anyone.
- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ORGANISATION I HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!
AVOID VIRGIN MEDIA LIKE THE PLAGUE
They will keep putting prices up mid-term so the price you sign up to changes and keeps going up!!! There should be a law against it! I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE PROVIDERS!!!! Sick of paying money to rude ignorant call centre staff.
When I asked for an email for complaints I was told they didnt have an... more>
- Dont bother absolute carbage slow speeds and drop off from day 1 dial up is faster and more reliable.
Tesco should stick to what they know selling food give me a carrier pigeon before i go here if you are like me and can remember dial up.
In short and in one word AVOID AVOID AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE TESCO AND BT ARE THE WORST
- I was with Plusnet for five years.
To be fair, all of the issues I have had with them occurred in the last year.
I renewed my contract with Plusnet after completing my previous one, it was a big mistake.
At the point of purchase I was continually miss-sold products and services. When I entered my contract, and didn't receive the services for which I was paying I made a complaint. In a nutshell it... more>
- tesco has to be the worst ever i get speeds of 2-3 mbps have had 3 new routers and its still getting worse, i can't watch player just keeps stopping and starting, tesco don't want to know they keep telling me all sorts of excuses AVOID like the plague.