Latest broadband reviews
Unsure about which package to choose? Call our helpline - 0800 4661 043 or we can call you >
- I changed from EE to Sky.
Very satisfied with the vast improvement in the quality of both connection and customer service.
Sky is vastly superior to EE.
- Why didn't I read the reviews before signing up with EE Broadband? Absolutely the worst service ever!!! Broadband speed is unbelievably slow and constantly cutting out so down loading is virtually impossible. When you ring to complain make sure you have a couple of hours to spare - will be minimum 30 minutes on hold before speaking to an operater. Someone usually answers within 40-50 minutes. Difficult to... more>
- PlusNet is one of the worst providers I have ever come across in my life. I swapped from TalkTalk a big mistake. They mis sell their products. They don't tell you that you get your phone activated first then your broadband weeks later. You have to wait 15 minutes to actually get to speak to someone, atrocious. I wanted to cancel my phone service and was told I would have to pay 140. I am very aware of... more>
- Expensive for what you get love to add charges to the bill rubbish customer service. who reviews the services and how much do they get paid to say they are best provider what ever year as i cant see bt winning any thing truly. in process of looking through the rip of deal available in this country
- only just got my ee tv and broadband first day wiffi net work did not work. 2nd day ee box not working right spent nearly 2 hours trying to get through to ee customer service reps are useless. hoping to get through tomorrow to cancel it it is diabolical service do not touch it. i just want to know if my contract start s when my internet went live if so i should have ten days to cancel
- TERRIBLE!!! The Norton that you get with the boradband deal is a con. I tried to download it but because I have the latest version of the Mac, it won't download and it's not compatible! They don't tell you that wehn you order with them. I've been on the phone to them now for over an hour and been passed to every foreign speaking numpty available, also very rude ones!! Don't waste you time and energy with... more>
- XLN "Slammed" my phone line and are trying to charge me for doing so. Lost my contract with my previous supplier,and could only rejoin my original company after two weeks. Avoid XLN at all costs. Watch out for their 'cold calls' trying to get you interested in them
- Do yourself a favour. Avoid at all cost. Absolutely the worst customer service ever.
- I am a call centre worker who work in ee new join team this comment is not ee in a good light I here to reveled every thing.
We do I begin I work them job until I find something better cause my first day on the phone I almost quit the job I have work other call centres which were better ee use 8 systems to make broadband and landline order which I think is wrong , all people working in ee new join campaign... more>
- Disgraceful, incompetent completely unsympathetic and unreliable customer service! Worst customer service in my experience of 25 years! Would never go with them again. Customer care definitely not one of their concerns. You are treated as a number, not a customer.