John Lewis Broadband with £65 gift card reward
Sign up for a new John Lewis fibre broadband deal by the 3rd of November and you can claim a John Lewis e-Gift Card worth £65.
£65 Gift Card with John Lewis Fibre Extra Broadband
- 66Mb average speed
- Inclusive evening and weekend calls
- £27 per month
- £0 setup
- £65 John Lewis e-gift card
- Effective monthly cost: £21.58
- 12-month contract
- Ends 3rd of November 2021
How to claim your John Lewis reward
No need to do anything to get your John Lewis voucher: your gift will be sent by email within 60 days of the activation of your broadband service.
More reward deals
John Lewis isn't the only provider which offers broadband deals with vouchers and other rewards. Here are some of the other providers offering packages with free gifts:
- BT rewards: BT regularly offers reward deals which can include shopping vouchers and pre-paid credit cards, with total values often exceeding £100!
- Plusnet Cashback and Rewards: Plusnet will almost always have a reward on one of their packages. They usually come in the form of a cashback cheque or pre-paid Mastercard.
- Sky Free Gifts: Sky will occasionally offer vouchers and other rewards with their broadband, click to see what's available.
- TalkTalk Rewards and Amazon Vouchers: In addition to being highly affordable, TalkTalk sometimes offers rewards and incentives such as Amazon Vouchers.
- Virgin Broadband Rewards: Virgin occasionally offer bill credit or tech (such as an Amazon Echo) with broadband deals.
- Vodafone Broadband Rewards: Vodafone run occasional voucher deals, so check out their rewards page to see if anything is available.
- NOW Broadband rewards: NOW Broadband have offered vouchers for everything from supermarkets to holiday sites in the past,
- SSE Rewards & Vouchers: SSE will occasionally offer voucher deals on broadband.