EXCLUSIVE: £75 reward with Broadband Genie and Virgin
Virgin Media has an amazing reward available and it is exclusive to Broadband Genie: for a very limited time, Virgin is offering a £75 bill credit with the M50 Fibre Broadband + Weekend Calls package.
£75 Reward with Virgin Media M50 Fibre Broadband
Virgin's cheap broadband and phone bundle comes with a £75 bill credit that makes it even better value; with the bill credit, the effective monthly price for this deal is just £21.83!
- 54Mb average download speed
- Inclusive weekend calls to UK landlines, Virgin Mobile, and 0870 numbers
- 18-month contract
- £0 setup
- £26 per month
- £75 bill credit
- Ends 2nd May 2021
Can I get these reward deals?
All free-gift deals above are available to new Virgin Media customers only. So if you haven't used them before then you should be eligible.
More broadly: Virgin Media operate their own fibre broadband network, which is slightly less ubiquitous than BT's Openreach network. However, it is available to an increasing majority of customers. To see if you can get a deal, either enter your postcode when you've clicked through to the Virgin site, or use our Virgin broadband checker.
How to claim Virgin Media rewards and free gifts
Voucher rewards are offered by Broadband Genie. All eligible customers should receive their voucher within 120 days of their broadband being activated. For more information check out our complete guide to claiming broadband rewards.
Virgin Media bill credits are applied automatically to your account.
Broadband rewards from other providers
It's not just Virgin Media who are generous with their sign-up offers. Check out our broadband rewards page the following to see what else is out there:
- TalkTalk Rewards and Amazon Vouchers: TalkTalk is a cost-effective provider at the best of time, but they occasionally will offer additional rewards too.
- Plusnet Cashback and Rewards: Plusnet regularly hands out rewards in the form of a cashback cheque or pre-paid Mastercard with at least one of their packages.
- BT Rewards: BT regularly offers everything from pre-paid Mastercards to Samsung tablets as an added incentive.
- Post Office Broadband Vouchers: The Post Office Broadband is reliable and affordable and if you're lucky may occasionally come with a voucher reward upon signup.
- Sky Free Gifts: A great option if you're looking to get a cheap Sky deal, but rewards aren't all that common.
- Vodafone Fibre Broadband with Rewards: Vodafone boasts a great fibre broadband offering, which is even better when they pair it with an incentive, see what's available today.
- NOW Broadband free gifts: NOW Broadband sometimes run rewards such as hotel vouchers or Amazon Gift Cards.
- John Lewis Broadband rewards: After a free John Lewis Voucher? Well, they are occasionally offered with broadband, so it might be a good time to switch.