BT Reward Card & free tech: Get up to £204 in BT rewards - Ends 23rd May
Until 23rd May, there's a reward card, worth up to £70, and your choice of tech with BT fibre broadband deals. BT ADSL broadband also comes with a £40 reward card
Superfast Fibre 2 with £70 reward card and your choice of tech
BT’s fastest package comes with the biggest rewards. In addition to superfast speeds of up to 67Mb, BT will also give you a pre-paid MasterCard worth £70 and your choice of tech, worth up to £134.
Superfast Fibre 2 is available for £39.99 per month for the first 18 months, with a £9.99 setup fee (but as with every deal on this page, extra installation fees may apply if BT needs to install a phone line).
£40 BT Reward Card with choice of tech with Superfast Fibre 1
BT's entry-level fibre broadband package comes with a £40 Reward Card and, once again, your choice of tech. Superfast 1 offers speeds of up to 50Mbs, higher than average for entry-level fibre, for £29.99 per month. There is also a £9.99 setup cost and further fees will apply if you need a line installing.
ADSL Broadband with £40 BT Rewards
There is also a £40 reward card available with BT's ADSL broadband package. This offers lower speeds (10Mb) for only £24.99 per month. There is however a setup fee of £29.99 while these deals. Do note that this package is not suitable for medium-high usage households; we would recommend looking at one of the above deals.
BT rewards with TV deals
If you're looking for broadband and TV deals, but still want some great rewards, then you're in look. All of the above deals also apply to BT TV and Broadband deals. You can find all our BT TV deals here
How to claim your BT card
To get your BT broadband reward you simply need to claim it from BT. After the broadband is activated BT will send an email with a link telling you how to claim, follow the link and log in to claim online through your BT account. For more details check out our guide on how to claim vouchers from top providers.
More reward deals
BT is one of the best providers for providing rewards with their broadband packages, although they are far from the only one. Check out our broadband reward hub or individual reward pages for more information on what other providers have on offer:
- TalkTalk Rewards and Amazon Vouchers: In addition to being highly affordable, TalkTalk sometimes offers rewards and incentives such as Amazon Vouchers.
- Virgin Broadband Rewards: Virgin occasionally offer bill credit or tech (such as an Amazon Echo) with broadband deals.
- Plusnet Cashback and Rewards: Plusnet will almost always have a reward on one of their packages. They usually come in the form of a cashback cheque or pre-paid Mastercard.
- Post Office Broadband Rewards: The Post Office provides affordable and reliable broadband, occasionally with some great rewards too.
- Vodafone Broadband Rewards: Vodafone run occasional voucher deals, so check out their rewards page to see if anything is available.